Coronavirus Support and Advice
Please remember that you can contact the school office to discuss any support you may need.
Worried about a child?
Anyone who is worried about a child can contact their local Children’s Services (MASH Team). The phone numbers for Redbridge and our neighbouring boroughs’ MASH Teams can be found here.
During evenings or weekends, the Emergency Duty Team can be contacted (Redbridge – 020 8708 5897). If a child is in immediate danger then the Police should be called on 999.
Below are some links which may help parents/carers who may be going through a difficult time:
- Redbridge Foodbank
- City Gates Church Foodbank
- Al Huda Foodbank
- Wellbeing Workshops Leaflet
- Wellbeing Workshops Registration Details
- Support available from local children’s centres
- Coronavirus – Updates, advice and resources for families in Redbridge
- Redbridge EPS (Educational Psychology Service) Helpline
- Help for Redbridge families supporting SEND children
- Click here for information about a free ‘Coats for kids’ initiative.
- NHS Redbridge – Coronavirus information
- Mind – Coronavirus and your well-being
- Resources for explaining Coronavirus/School Closure to children
- Advice on how to keep your child safe online
- What to do if you are worried that a child is at risk of harm?